Former Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Nara Chandra Babu Naidu’s illegal cases and putting him in jail is a shame to the democratic system, Telugu film producer and NTR centenary commitee member Atluri Narayana Rao said that steps should be taken to release Babu immediately.
appealed to President Draupadi Murmu on Friday. Also, Union Law Minister Arjun Ram Meghwal personally presented the letter in Delhi.
“Former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Nara Chandra Babu was jailed as a result of a political conspiracy. He provided employment opportunities to thousands of people in the Andhra Pradesh Skill Development Organization, even if there was no corruption in it and no evidence was found by the government, it is understood by the people of all walks of life that it was the conspiracy of Chief Minister Jagan Reddy’s party.
In the APSSDC project, the government spends only 10 percent of the total cost, while the remaining 90 percent is spent by private companies. Already 2.13 lakh people have been trained at very low cost and skill development centers of international standards are ready for further skill sharpening.
It is sad that the Jagan government is not supporting the unemployed and not providing opportunities.
During the period 1995-2004, Nara Chandra Babu changed the shape of Hyderabad by serving the undivided Andhra Pradesh state for a long time as Chief Minister. Especially after 2004, Nara Chandra Babu’s dream fulfilled as Cyber Towers. Now everyone is praising Hyderabad. Nara Chandra Babu achieved a lot by implementing economic reforms in the common state from a humanitarian perspective. Hundreds of engineering colleges established by his efforts with emphasis on technical education are still producing IT geniuses according to the needs of the world.
The unique decisions taken by Nara Chandra Babu since the second half of 2014 to save the divided Andhra Pradesh from many crises have increased to the level of achieving the growth rate. Chandra Babu’s plan to build Amaravati with international standards surprised the whole country. His vision to collect thirty three thousand acres of land from the farmers and create wealth worth lakhs of crores at a nominal government expense is incredible.
If he had continued as Chief Minister, Amaravati would have emerged today as a proud and admired capital of the world. Polavaram, the lifeblood of the Andhras, was realized and the Rayalaseema irrigation projects were completed and the drought-prone areas were greened. Jaganmohan Reddy being the most corrupt chief minister in the country is a great danger to democracy. The destruction that started with the demolition of the praja vedika continues even today. Andhra Pradesh will not recover even for the next 20 years due to Jagan’s anarchic rule by destroying the systems and giving a lot to the tyrants.
All the people understood that Nara Chandrababu is the Almighty who will save Andhra Pradesh from this chaos and anarchy. Realizing this, Jagan Reddy wanted to send Babu to jail anyway and made him an accused in false cases with the political survival. Telugu people of the state, country and the world are protesting on the roads and showing their solidarity and organizing rallies and saying “I am with CBN”. Babu is a leader who has the unwavering faith and admiration of millions of people around the world. It is a matter of pride to follow in the footsteps of such a rare leader. People are eagerly waiting for the moment when Babu will come out of Rajahmundry jail like a washed pearl. I request you to please take initiative in this matter,” said Atluri Narayana Rao in his letter.